Khoja Ismatulloh



 Hello my dears! Today also we are gonna to continue our trip to historical monuments and buildings as well as enjoy the sightseeing! Again, I want to share my experiences with you🥰

Today , our group visited the Khoja Ismatulloh shrine.



Khoja Ismatullah mastered Quran, Tafsir, Hadith, Fiqh, Nazm and other sciences in Bukhara, a noble city with secular and religious mystical sciences.



He wrote many poems under the pseudonyms "Ismat" and "Nasiri". People benefited from his knowledge and poetry and memorized his poems.




Khoja Ismatullah lived in Samarkand for some time. Khalil Sultan and Mirza Ulugbek, who sat on the throne of Samarkand, took advice from him



I loved 😍 this experience of visiting this place.If given a chance, I would visit there one more time!!!



Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Saifiddin Caravanseroi

Sayyid Amir Kulol

The Art Gallery